GoneDragRacing.com

Top Notch Drag Racing Event Coverage Across the Northeast

It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Clouds Maplestory Guild Recruitment Post
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:58 am 
Renting Helmet

For anyone who is interested in linking the Clouds Guild, this post is for you. For people who haven't any clue what Im talking about, and don't understand what Clouds is, then please scroll down to the comments section and then refer to the Clouds Guild page. This post will be quite long so only those who are really considering this guild should read through MapleStory 2 Mesos.

Clouds is about having fun and chilling, so how much money you may get or this guild is not concerning the grind. Its objective is for when you have been grinding all day and wish to just relax, talk to friends and do something interesting. I want anybody who is linking this guild to be a well experienced, and helpful individual. My aim for this guild is to eventually develop into a highly effective and respected guild with a wholesome and wealthy community of players. The guild provides events, competitions and other benefits for most of its members(Information and a number of my ideas concerning the guild is provided on the comment section of the guild webpage ). Think about this guild as a VIP clubwere you can unwind, meet new folks, and do interesting things. Well anybody Who's interested please follow the criteria given below:

There are two recruiting types available: Should you want to assist me, and be a part of the wonderful guild, where you can introduce your own ideas and improve the guild in your personal way, the Council Ranking is for you. There are currently only 8 Spots accessible, and I am searching for people who are creative and hard working. So my question is, just how do you plan to improve it, and What do you think about this guild?

This position is right for you, if you wan na be a guild member, who would like to unwind, have fun and take part in enjoyable activities. However you'll get and anybody who participates in negative behaviour like scamming and trolling, the Council will find out jailed/kicked from the guild. You wish to join this guild my query for cloud members would be, and how will this guild be useful for you?

Present Required Recruitments: The positions below are for any type of member, and such positions are extremely important right now since these are the initial phases of the guild. For. Heroes should be strong powerful players, that have attained a high degree or are at bossing good. Heroes trying to complete Party Quests, and Boss Quests, and Wikipedia will constantly fight directors. Basically put out our name there and to win prizes.

If you are registering with a buddy or friends also compose their ms2 titles on this message.

Post details Warn user
 Profile E-mail