Page 1 of 1

Hello Gonedragracing.com members

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:15 pm
by boneheadperformance
Hello members. I just wanted to take this oppurtunity to introduce myself. My name is Chuck. I am the owner of Bonehead Performance Inc. We are a shop that specializes in powder coating and now offering ceramic coating. We also sell performance parts so if there is anything you guys may need let me know. (We currently carry over 750 product lines which are not listed on our web site as of yet) If you have powder coating work give us a call. We stock over 120 colors at our shop with hundreds more that can be ordered. I will be posting some recent jobs we have done in the next forum topic. I hope to make our experience with Gonedragracing.com members an enjoyable one. Our contact info is listed below.

Bonehead Performance Inc.
1836 Stout Dr
Unit # 18
Warminster, PA 18974
215-674-8206
http://www.boneheadperformance.com

Re: Hello Gonedragracing.com members

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:25 pm
by 67camaro101
welcome aboard!

Re: Hello Gonedragracing.com members

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:47 pm
by noricehere
Your work looks great, very colorfull and a wide range Bonehead Perf.

Re: Hello Gonedragracing.com members

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:31 pm
by blown69rat
Welcome aboard!!

To anyone who reads this thread, I will attest that the stuff they do is GREAT!!!! Thanks for getting all my stuff done over the July 4th holiday!!! Have gotten many compliments on the work you did.

Re: Hello Gonedragracing.com members

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:35 am
by mike
Welcome guys. Thank GPCMalibu for getting these guys here!

Re: Hello Gonedragracing.com members

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:52 pm
by BigEd
Welcome to the site! :party: