Page 1 of 1
8.50 racers
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:11 pm
by dana h
is anybody going to e town on friday night before the shakedown
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm
by Pyott Racing
Yea we are leaving around 5:30/6pm to go over.
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:44 am
by JOE REDD
uhh the friday night before the shakedown is actually a 8.50 race and it will happen. so you might as well come and race friday night too.

Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:12 am
by dana h
thanks for the heads up but i don't think i will make it in time for that race with traffic and all i would have to leave by like 1 or 2 oclock to make it, but as along as i can pit friday night would be great.
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:15 am
by tire fryer
Just dont let anything happen while racing friday nite dont want you to miss the show sat/sun
Can't wait to see the BIGTIME DART

Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:22 am
by mrhockey
We are heading out Friday around 3:30. Not sure if we are going to race or not. It depends when we get there and if I have a crew on hand that early or not.
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 am
by Pyott Racing
dana h wrote:thanks for the heads up but i don't think i will make it in time for that race with traffic and all i would have to leave by like 1 or 2 oclock to make it, but as along as i can pit friday night would be great.
Yea I talked to Dave Hance and he said its fine to pit Friday even if your not running Friday.
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:37 am
by BlownchevyII
Does anyone know how late we will be able to come in Friday night and pit. Not sure I'll be able to get there before 9pm.
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:50 am
by d2racer
Pyott Racing wrote:dana h wrote:thanks for the heads up but i don't think i will make it in time for that race with traffic and all i would have to leave by like 1 or 2 oclock to make it, but as along as i can pit friday night would be great.
Yea I talked to Dave Hance and he said its fine to pit Friday even if your not running Friday.
yup , i'm sure etown will do there normal routine of pushing all us regular racers out of our pit spots and banish us to the airport lot the nite before a big event so other people can park for the night
hell even atco does it now

Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:25 pm
by silver bullet
mrhockey wrote:We are heading out Friday around 3:30. Not sure if we are going to race or not. It depends when we get there and if I have a crew on hand that early or not.
.
if i dont bring my car i will help crew for you.

Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:37 pm
by mrhockey
Sound good. Thanks Steve. Last time you helped we went to the finals.

Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:24 am
by BADD68
Will 8.50 be a 16 or 32 car field?
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:36 pm
by Pyott Racing
BADD68 wrote:Will 8.50 be a 16 or 32 car field?
It wil be a 32 car field Harry. I heard pelimanary #'s could be close to 50 8.50 cars showing up from all over. Bumps probably gonna be a mid .60 I would think.
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:51 pm
by BADD68
I was thinking that also--guess I better buy/borrow/steal a couple more bottles.
I prob won't be able to run Friday night AND the Shakedown--Do they fill NOS @ E-Town??
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:09 pm
by Pyott Racing
I would imagine you should be able to find someone to fill them for you.I will have 9 full ones when I get there so I should be good
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:27 pm
by iceman
I am pretty sure the speed shop right next to the photo shop fills nitrous up
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:05 pm
by d2racer
used to but he's not always there, better check
Re: 8.50 racers
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:41 pm
by mrhockey
I might bring my pump and a mother bottle depending upon what I do Friday night myself.